We wish you a warm welcome to our hotel and briefly introduce you to our house rules.
1. During your stay at the hotel, protect our natural environment and pay attention to the rational consumption of water and electricity.
2. The air conditioner turns off when the front or balcony door in your room is open.
3. The voltage is 220 V.
4. Visits or business meetings may be received in the common areas of the hotel, in the restaurant, in the lobby, not in the room.
5. Open fire, smoking, lighting candles, etc. is not allowed in rooms, hallways or on stairs.
6. Please use the premises, devices, equipment and inventory carefully as a good host.
7. Defects or complaints about the service, please report to the reception immediately.
8. Please note that you are responsible for the damage caused by your fault or the fault of the person for whom you are responsible and you are obliged to compensate it.
9. For your money, securities and other valuables there is a safe in the room available. Instructions for use can be found on the same. The hotel does not take responsibility in case of theft or loss.
10. Please take care of other guests who want to relax and avoid noise in the room and in the hallways after 23.00.
11. For safety and hygiene reasons, it is not allowed to prepare hot meals or drinks in the room.
12. Please read the instructions for fire safety notices in the corridors and you should follow them.
13. Find or lose items, please report to the reception.
14. On the day of your departure, please leave the room by 11:00. Staying in the room after 12.00 requires payment for one additional day.
15. If the guest, who had the booked accommodation confirmed by the Deluxe Hotel, leaves ahead of time and is late in arrival, he is obliged to pay compensation in the amount as follows:
1. if the previously confirmed reservation for one day is reduced by the late arrival of the guest or the early departure of the guest, the actual stay should be charged as well as an additional one day,
2. if the previously confirmed reservation for two days is reduced by the late arrival of the guest or the early departure of the guest, the actual stay should be charged as well as an additional two days,
3. if the previously confirmed reservation for three or more days is reduced by the late arrival of the guest or the early departure of the guest, the actual stay should be charged as well as an additional three days.
Changes to an already confirmed reservation for a stay at the Deluxe Hotel within 30 days of arrival are only possible in writing. Upon written confirmation of a change in the reservation by the hotel, an additional fee will be charged (depending on the number of days the reservation is changed), in order to ensure that the hotel continues to operate smoothly. Hotel Deluxe reserves the right to offer a room to other interested parties after the expiration of 24 hours from the date of confirmed day of arrival, unless explicitly (in writing) announced and confirmed change of previous reservation. A guest who has not announced that he will be late, has no right to request compensation or previously confirmed accommodation.
16. Please handle the card carefully. In case it is damaged or lost during your stay, we will charge 30.00 KM in compensation at your expense.
17. When leaving the hotel do not forget to hand over the key or card (key-card) at the reception.
18. We reserve the right to terminate the contract and stop providing services to guests if they grossly violate the provisions of these house rules and if their behavior causes harm or disturbs other guests in the hotel.
Notice of how to submit a guest (consumer) complaint can be found at the reception.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.